Wednesday 27 September 2006

aNg dUnGis...


aNg dUnGis...

my baby bear is really growing up.. tingnan nyo naman nagdudungis na.. hehe.. its just too bad that im not there to witness yung paglaki nya.. ayan sad na naman ako.. huhuhu...

advantage ko lang is were on a time that technology can really overcome distance and i should be happy and thankful for it...

this was taken last august 18, 2005 when my baby bear attended a bday party in SM Storyland in San Lazaro. it was the 7th birthday of julia... daughter of cecille, my classmate in college. my friends who were there were telling me how likot and happy my baby was... toddler na talaga sya...

sabi nga dun sa website na binabasa ako about his development, ylac is at this stage where he is really curious about everything and actually starting to experiment on a lot of things. at this stage parents should really be patient... i wish i am with him at this stage....

No comments:

Post a Comment