Wednesday 22 June 2011

no tv

generally, unfurnished ang mga properties for rental dito sa brisbane. so you can just imagine how hard it is for a person/family to start here. you have to buy everything from basahan to ref! of course i have to prioritize on the more important things. and so i decided that tv is not one of them. can you just imagine at this age, a life without tv? and did i mention that i have a 6 yrs old boy and a 2 yrs old girl.. its really a challenge i tell you.

on the other hand, this one will be one of my cute moments with my boy:

me folding newly washed clothes
my boy: mommy can i help you to fold the clothes?
me: sure...

my boy, hardly folding the clothes
me: thats not how to do it..
my boy: can you teach me how..

me showing him how
my boy: wow! mommy you are so galing! you really are the best mom!

odiba best mom ako bigla.. he wont even take a notice of me folding the clothes if there is a tv nearby.

No comments:

Post a Comment