Monday 21 August 2006

..:: life sucks ::..


..:: life sucks ::..



a death of a love one is probably the most painful thing anyone will go through.... double it because i lost a very important person in my life, my mom.... my not so perfect mom but one of the most loved mom ever. i may have my own way of showing my love but believe me when i say that i love her so much...

life really does sucks... why does someone needs to die? why cant we all just grow old and die only when all are memories are gone? up to now im still asking him up there, im now on the stage that i do know deep in my heart the reason but i just miss her so much that i still asks... its useless but i dont know of any other way of dealing with this feeling of loneliness ...

its barely 7 months since my mom had her wings and i know that shes always watching over me... i know that she understands me now more than ever.... i always thought back then that we just dont understand each other... maybe because that i never really let her get into the deepest of my heart... its funny that now i feel more confident that she understands and knows what im going through because shes in my heart now...

she had a lot more to give if she has just have given more time... this really sucks..... i miss her so much...

No comments:

Post a Comment