Saturday 19 August 2006

on becoming a mother....


on becoming a mother....

the moment i saw the 2 lines in the pregnancy test, it really felt different. i still remember it vividly...

i was the only one at home then. my hubby was at the office and i wasnt feeling well that day so i decided to take the day off...he was the one who insisted that i take the test. actually i had a hunch that maybe i am pregnant because im starting to hate the smell of my favorite perfume. but i just dont want to give my hubby so much hope because he always gets dissapointed whenever my period arrives. and to think were only 3 months married then. he really wants us to have a baby. on my side, its que suera suera, if i will get pregnant then its ok if not then maybe my feeling that im not sure if im ready maybe right and maybe my big boss up there also thinks so.

so everything was all ok, my emotions were all intact and then... there were 2 lines.. wait, what did the instructions says... 2 lines its positive, if the 2nd line is blurry repeat the test the next day, otherwise its negative... its positive... happy? excited? nervous? scared? am i ready? are we ready? can we handle this? yes im married and have a job but... this is a very big thing? this is actually another person's life that im going to mess up with if ever... i never thought i can feel so much emotions in that instant...

and then i did what i always do whenever theres a strong emotion inside me.. i talked to him up there, my big boss... and he calmed me.... and now i know what i really do feel... an overwhelmingly feeling of happiness... im going to be a mother! a parent! yes im not yet ready, but who is? i cant wait to tell my hubby...

No comments:

Post a Comment