Wednesday 16 August 2006

a love story


a love story

he was one of my barkada, my male best friend... i had a boyfriend and he has a girlfriend. we were just close friends. sya lang yung kasabay ko lagi umuwi pag di ako sunduin ni bf... and then im falling out of love to my bf... and being the honest person that i am, i broke up with him. i just told him that its not working out anymore... did a lot of explaining to him and pumayag na din si bf finally.. haba pa wento pero thats another story... and he and his gf broke up also and thats also a different story...

and so i was enjoying my life as a single unattached adult.. ;-)... always out with friends, accepting suitors and everything... going into a new relationship was way out of mind... i promised myself that my next relationship will be for keeps, i dont want to hurt another person by falling out of love again, so i have to make sure that the next relationship will be true and lasting love... not just another one... i dont want to extend the list of my boyfriends naman so if im not sure of my feelings, i wont get into it...

i was just enjoying life with my friends and slowly it was happening, im getting too close to this guy that everyone thinks that were actually on... i didnt know back then that he was already into me... for me, im just so comfortable around him, were always together, we'd talk for hours on the phone on almost about everything... we discuss things, we asked each others opinion, we even go to a derma together... :-)... when friends asked if we are on, i would always deny it and say that he was not even courting me.. its possible to have a platonic relationship with a guy right???

but then i realize, maybe he's courting me and i just dont notice it and he was just the type of guy that doesnt say anything to the girl unless he's absolutely sure that the girl also feels the same way.... you know, those kind of 'sigurista' guys... well it turned out that he is one of those guys... hehe... well, im the kind of girl naman who doesnt care on how you court me kasi for me what matters most is what i really feel and if a guy really loves me... they said that mahirap turuan ang puso pero im lucky because in my case, my mind is really over my heart... even if i like a guy so much but i dont feel that he likes me too, i wont settle for it... actually i make sure pa nga na dapat mas mahal ako ng guy kesa mahal ko sya..ayokong sumakit ang ulo noh... for me, going into a relationship should be positive to both sides, if bibigyan ka lang ng heartaches, its better to be single na lang... masarap yatang maging single... hehe...

and so even if he admitted that he actually likes me and he is already courting me, i was hesitant... first because i dont want to lose a friend and 2nd, i dont know if i really like him... i know that i am comfortable around him and i like him as a friend but i dont know on another level.. ans so as not to make our lives complicated i just stayed friends with him and just waited for things to happen, if it will happen, it will... pero i was thinking... siguro nga may chance kasi kung di ko sya feel, dinispatsa ko na agad sya nung aminin pa lang nya sa akin na type nya nga ako because i had experiences of guy friends falling for me but i always say it right away na hangang friends lang kami... but with him it was different... i gave him a chance, i gave us a chance... as i said i want to really be sure for my next relationship so im not rushing into things and he understands it...

and so we stayed friends while he was courting me... i would ask him pa nga if he is sure about it kasi baka its just easy for him to court me because we are friends... baka he doesnt love me naman... he would defend himself naman... and i would feel his sincerity naman... and actually i was falling for him to... i remember when he texted me and called me "labs" in one of his text... from then on, kahit di ko pa sya sinasagot "labs" na ang tawag nya sa akin... whenever he calls me that, i feel different in a good way, so naisip ko mahal ko na nga rin siguro tong lalaki na to...

pero takot pa din ako simply because we are good friends, pano kung di magwork out??? on the other hand, wouldnt it be special to have a boyfriend and a best friend in one??? that would be perfect i think... and then i said to myself... this is it... feel ko naman na mas mahal nya ko kesa mahal ko sya and thats number one in my list of requirements... hehe... responsible naman sya, cute naman sya... sige na nga... pero......syempre torturin ko muna sya... sarap yata nun hehe... pakipot muna ko, pag susuko na sya dun ko sya sagutin... haha... so i was decided na gusto ko na din sya and ready na ko sagutin sya pero enjoyin ko muna ang courtship nya... and the rest was history....

No comments:

Post a Comment