Tuesday 22 August 2006

the men in my life


the men in my life

caloy & ylac, they are the most important men of my life. they are my life... i love them so much that sometimes it hurts.... right now, im here in Kuala Lumpur and these 2 men are in the Philippines... im working here and my hubby caloy is working also in the Philippines. sometimes im wondering why i have to be away from them but i believe that our big boss up there puts us where we are right now. he has his reasons and we just have to trust him...

our setup really sucks but i know that this will make our family stronger.. as the lyrics from the song better days says...

"we are all Moons in the dark of night Ain't no mornings gonna come Till the time is right Can't get no better days lest You make it through the night You gotta make it Through the night"

No comments:

Post a Comment