Sunday 20 August 2006

my baby bear

my baby bear

Jericho Ylac Punzalan Ibasco
April 2, 2005
6.14 lbs
Chinese General Hospital
(Manila, Philippines)



he came a little later after we checked out of the hospital, the pedia told us that he had a phlegm and he had to be treated for a week. my husband and i was so worried then, we were talking how excited we are that were finally going home with our baby when the pedia told us the bad news, i was really crying. my husband having a background on respiratory thing, convinced me that this is not dangerous and our baby will just be treated with antibiotics. still i was so worried.

and so only my husband and i went home from the hospital. the next day we visited him at the hospital, when we got home, i felt very sick, parang nabinat ako... and ang sakit ng tahi ko, caesarian kasi ako.. my husband told me na wag na sumama sa next visit. i was very sad because i want to be with my baby everyday but i had no choice, i dont want naman na pag labas ng baby ko sa hospital ako naman ang nasa hosp dahil sa binat...

and the day that weve been waiting for finally arrived, uuwi na namin si baby bear... when the nurse gave him to me, i was very careful not to hurt him, di pa ko sanay maghawak ng baby.. i made an introduction to him, i told him i was his mommy and the man next to me is his daddy... he just opened his eyes and then went back to sleep... on his first night at our home, my hubby and i cant hardly sleep, we were just both watching him sleep peacefully, he's such an angel. i cant believe that this little man came from me... it really is such a miracle.

that was the first day, after a few days, after all the puyatan and everything, pag tulog sya talagang tulog na din ako... sometimes nga mauna sya magising sa akin eh... hehe.. its hard but very fullfilling... just looking at him makes it all worthwhile

i always thank him up there for giving me this miracle, for letting me experience this... i used to think that its unfair that males doesnt have to go through this.... but now, i think that we the female kind are very lucky to experience this.. and that He was really on our side when he decided on which gender will give birth...

No comments:

Post a Comment